- MSMike S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars21 hours agoBrushcloth RanchHand Jeans
Toughest jeans I’ve ever worn. If you do farm or ranch work this Jean is the best. You will be happy with the way they fit, look, and last.
- BMbryan m.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdayGood thick pant
Better than Carhartt or any other to me. The fence line actually fit me a little better but still a great pant
- HSHarvey S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoBrushcloth RanchHand Jeans
great fit comfortable to wear
- ECEugene C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat work pants
These pants will last for years! They are stiff, heavy duty pants. I am a coal miner and I know what hard work can do to clothes, I’m sure they will take any abuse that you throw at them.
- HJHoosier J.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHard-working, multi-function jeans
I own two pair of these jeans -- one with a 36" inseam for bird-hunting and rougher field work, and a second pair with a 38" inseam for horseback riding. These jeans do not disappoint. They look good enough when cleaned up that you can easily wear them in town. The color sets them apart as well. I would buy more if I had a need for them but they just don't wear out.
Total 5 star reviews: 13 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added