- KKyleVerified ReviewerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat lightweight jacket
I’ve had this jacket for close to a year, and it’s held up great. I wear it almost every day. When the weather’s cold, I’ll layer a vest under it, and there’s enough room. Cut is pretty much right at the belt line, and sleeves are plenty long enough. Great lightweight everyday jacket.
- JSJohn S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoVintage brush jacket
Very well made! Perfect fit! I'm glad they started carrying Tall sizes now!
- SSamVerified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoSchaefer's #1
I love all Schaefer stuff. I purchased the saddle color and like it so much I purchased the tan color as well. I am 6'4", 40" waist, 215# and 37" sleeve length. Size XL Tall fits me perfectly. It's the perfect vintage brush jacket. Looks great with Schaefer Ranch Hand dungarees and cowboy boots.
- SBStanton B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoThe Brush I’ve been looking for
I have been looking for a jacket to replace one that got away from me. This wasn’t one of those fashionable work jackets. This was just a work jacket. This Schaefer jacket replaces it and then some. For an unlined chore coat you guys nailed it on this one. I’ll be looking for something to layer u see when it gets cold.
- MCMaurice C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoVintage BRUSH Jacket
Super Jacket, good quality, good fitting, affordable price.
Total 5 star reviews: 8 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added