- ABAdam B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBUY THESE PANTS
Buy these pants! If you're looking for tough and durable, you will not be disappointed. The Brushcloth RanchHand Jean is superior to any pant in the class on the market! Carhartt, Orvis, Kuhl, Mountain Khakis, you name the brand - none of them hold a candle to Schaefer. Bank on it! I'm a recent convert to Schaefer from Mountain Khakis after they decided to add spandex to every style of pant they make. If you're like me, tired of companies adding spandex as a cost savings (i.e. increase profits), make the switch to Schaefer!
- TSTravis S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNice Fit, Great Quality
I have three pairs of these. Originally bought a pair to wear while doing chores, but my wife commented on how well they fit so I bought more. The quality is phenomenal and they look and feel better after every wash. They look great with boots and are nice enough to wear to the office on casual Fridays.
- BRBill R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoA great jean.
Good tough jean. Great for work or casual. I've been buying this pants for nearly 15 years.
- PMPatrick M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood Jeans
I would recommend these to anyone needing good quality jeans
- DTDane T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy #1 Pair Jeans
These will be your #1 ,pair of Jean's. Material is Heavy and Stiff wash after wash after wash. This material resists tears, rips, snags and cuts. They are warm, the perfect outdoor work pant. The fit is loose but not baggy, boot cut. Your last pair of jeans.
Total 5 star reviews: 22 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
96%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added