- SWSara W.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoExcellent
This is my go-to coat for everyday riding and outdoor work. I have the ladies' polar drifter but also wanted the original and decided to try the men's version but in a smaller size (M rather than L in the ladies). It is a good, generous fit so I can wear several layers underneath. Very good quality and lots of useful pockets. love it
- HHHarold H.Rated 5 stars2 months agoThey will last a life time
Got mine in the 70's pretty stained now but it stays in the truck and is the best wearing outer garment i have ever put on. Riding or on foot!
- KKKathie K.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoOriginal Drifter Coat
- JFJAMES F. D.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 months agoQualit y
Excellent fit and function . This is a high quality coat and very well made . In fact, I liked the coat so well I bought a second one so I have both colors . Don’t hesitate. You will love this coat .
- MCMatthew C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 months agoAnother fine piece of gear
This isn’t my first SO coat, but I think it will get a lot of use this Fall. Being water resistant is a plus in the Northwest. It’s generously sized to allow plenty of layering. The length is great for keeping any gear on your belt out of the weather. Although I typically wear a Large these days, I found the Medium to be plenty roomy for my 5’10”, 200lb, thick in middle, frame. Overall it reminds me of a much improved military field jacket, with a western flavor.
Total 5 star reviews: 6 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added