Part Time Seasonal Customer Experience Associate
Founded in 1982, Schaefer Outfitter has been providing Western ranch and work wear to our customers for over 40 years. We are old friends with every rancher, farmer, horseman and cowboy who spend their lives with the sun on their face and the elements beating at their back. Our clothing provides shelter, comfort, and peace of mind. We believe every stitch has meaning, and every rivet has a mission. We’ve worked a lifetime to ensure whatever we make lasts the rest of yours.
A major component of Schaefer Outfitter’s legacy is its commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. As a member of the CX team, you will provide support to our frontline team ensuring that each of our customer inquiries are answered in a timely and efficient manner. You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service across all your responsibilities and duties.
This part-time, seasonal role is guaranteed 20 hours per week through December 2022.
- Communicate effectively with customers via real time phone and email inquiries
- Resolve assigned customer service tickets in a timely and friendly manner
- Triage customer service ticket inbox and assign ownership to appropriate customer service teammate
- Track warehouse metrics on a daily basis and then report out on SLA performance
- Support wholesale order processing and delivery tracking
- Provide ongoing support to the customer service team as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including having an approachable and friendly manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great work ethic and ability to work independently
- Capacity to build customer relationships
- Strong time and task management skills
- Ability to take direction and adapt to customer situations
- Capacity to conduct yourself with the highest level of integrity and poise
- High School Diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Access to a working computer and internet
- Must be available to work 20 hours per week
- Employee discounts
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com