- EHEric H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars21 minutes agoLooks like 90’s Wrangler but so much nicer to wear other than cuffs
The cuffs are weirdly narrow and tight. I literally have to leave at least one cuff snap undone to wear a watch, usually two. It’s a very strange choice. But thankfully it otherwise feels great and looks great if you’re going for that style. The collar button does hang down quite a bit, which is a little odd, but the whole shirt is stretchy and comfortable, and the tall sizes are just barely tall enough.
- TYTravis Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome and Retro
I ended up buying both shirts and I'm glad I did. I'm 6' 1" and 200lbs and I wear a LT and these fit perfectly. Enough length the arms and the stretch is a bonus. The material is a medium weight for durability. Cuffs are traditional and are tapered. Definitely great purchase.
- JWjohn w.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent
XXL fits even tubby guys. Fabric and authentic design are great, at a good price.
- DMDavid M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWestern Stretch Snap Shirt
I love the styling and colors of the 2 shirts I bought. The sleeves are perfect for a 6'2" guy like me, and the tail is long enough to tuck in if I want.
- SPSteve P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat quality, great fit
Nice shirt for upscale casual. Great color patterns. Like the stretch but comfortable hot hot hot.
Total 5 star reviews: 13 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added