- JJJohn J.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars19 hours agoSuperb Jacket
Purchased this jacket in Oak. its superb, 20 out of 10. In some respects my most favorite jacket I have owned. Great fit, quality, versatility. If one is looking for a waxed cloth jacket, this is it. Its as good or better than jackets for twice the price. 1000000000000% satisfied with this!!!!
- CWClarence W.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoThe Brush Jacket rocks!
Overall, I really enjoy the product. I have been wearing this jacket daily for a month. When outdoors, I use multiple clothing layers; if this is your dress style, then this is your jacket. For future models, I wish I could have the option to roll up the sleeves higher (maybe a second sleeve button) and make the collar slightly thicker (to keep the wind out).
- WCWalter C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat jacket
Great jacket. I use it to layer up on those cold damp days on the farm.
- JNJames N.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 weeks agoRangeWax® Mesquite Brush Jacket
RangeWax® Mesquite Brush Jacket
- AApacheBlueVerified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoRugged, Western Style Jacket
For size comparison, I am 6'4", 200-205#, 38-40" waist and 37" sleeve length. Size XL fits me perfectly. Simply put, it's the best jacket I own. I wear a merino wool base layer next to my skin (150 to 400 weight), a Cinch long sleeve shirt and this Mesquite jacket. It keeps me plenty warm during most of the winter. It sheds snow and protects against mild to moderate winds. I have the Oak and Saddle colors. Love wearing both often. SRO, it's a great American Company.
Total 5 star reviews: 21 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added