- KSKen S.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars2 days agoGreat Lightweight Jacket
I like it! Well-designed, quality craftsmanship, enough room to move in, looks good!
- AMAlex McMurtrie I.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoVintage brush jacket
- TTannerVerified BuyerRated 4 stars2 weeks agoGreat jacket but a bit long in the cuff
Recently bought this jacket and love it. My only gripe is it is a little long in the cuff so I have to role the cuff up a bit for it to not be too long. Not really a big deal overall and makes a great summer jacket. I got a large for myself I'm 5'7" around 165 pounds.
- AApacheBlueVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat Quality
For size reference, I am 6'4", 37" sleeve length, 205# and 38/40" waist. Size XL Tall fits me perfectly. It's a really nice jacket with durable fabric, plenty of pockets and room for layering. Looks great in jeans, western shirt and cowboy boots. If you're over 6'4", I highly recommend going to the tall size. I have one in Saddle and Tan. Very satisfied with my purchase.
- MSMatt S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Jacket
Fits true to size, well constructed with quality materials. Great Jacket for any time.
Total 5 star reviews: 15 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added