- GLGiuliano La R.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdayFence line Canvas RanchHand Jeans
I was so happy with my pants that I ordered an extra pair
- CBClark B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoMy second pair
This is my second pair of these pants. I've had the first pair for 3 or 4 months and love them. Sizing for me has been perfect.
- SJskip j.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect
Great material and fit!
- DVDean Van A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week ago2nd Pair
Love these pants for work. Last pair I had lasted about 3 years before retiring. Well worth the money.
- MGMAX G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoTough, rugged build, comfortable
Fit true to size, trim but move well. Canvas fabric protects well but also looks good. My favorite work pants--a little expensive but worth it. Clean up good for going out Saturday night. Fit over work boots but also break just right over my favorite cowboy boots. Good spacing of belt loops in back, stays put even when working. Handy thigh pocket good stash for clip knife (or phone). Really nice key/coin pocket--deep enough for keeping a set of car keys up near your belt withought fear of losing them. 30w-32inseam.
Total 5 star reviews: 30 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
97%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added