- JLJohn L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoReviewingFenceline Ranch Hand DungareeMy Money's Worth
These Fenceline Ranch Hand Dungarees have worn like iron. Yeah, it's a cliche, but it fits the pants. Iron at the knees, the crotch, the pockets back and front, the pants hem, along the seams, and so forth. Not to squelch my luck, but I marvel that they aren't falling apart, given that I've had them for four years and wear them a lot. Admittedly, I always line dry them. Yes, the black color has faded. Still, I've never worn tougher jeans. John from Chicago
- RGROBERT G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReviewingFenceline Ranch Hand DungareeCarpenter
Very well made ,other colors would be nice like dark blue !
- RRRobert R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReviewingFenceline Ranch Hand DungareePerfect!
They fit great, theyre sturdy, they have a rich color. I like them a whole bunch
- AHAndrew H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReviewingFenceline Ranch Hand DungareeTerrific jeans
Study. Fit well. Comfortable. As advertised.
- AEAllen E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReviewingFenceline Ranch Hand DungareeReview
They are great. Been looking for that type work pant forever!
Total 5 star reviews: 7 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added